Authentic Recovery Center offers multiple employment and career opportunities for individuals who are interested in pursuing a career in addiction and mental health. We genuinely appreciate your interest in working at the Authentic Recovery Center. Our employees plays a vital role in delivering an unprecedented level of care to those suffering from alcoholism, addiction, substance abuse, and co-occurring disorders. If you are skilled, compassionate, caring, and willing to learn – then your have come to the right place to be able to make a difference. We offer multiple levels of care; Medically Managed Detox, Residential Treatment, Continuing Care, Intensive Outpatient, and After Care.
Careers At The Authentic Recovery Center
Authentic Recovery Center is seeking support staff for immediate opening. This job candidate will work directly with clients in treatment for addiction, alcoholism, and co-occurring disorders. The ideal candidate is organized, responsible, friendly and motivated.
- Monitoring clients’ behavior, moods and adherence to program structure
- Supporting clinical staff with all relevant information
- Documenting client activities and shift duties as per protocols
- Transport of clients as needed
- Communication with supervisors and other team members throughout shift
- Supporting and facilitating group activities
- Assisting client through the treatment experience
- Attending all staff meetings and trainings
- Valid Driver License
- Clean Motor Vehicle Report
- Auto Insurance
- Knowledge of 12-step philosophy
- Previous Experience working in treatment, a plus
- Chemical Dependency certification is a plus.
Please submit a cover letter with resume to hr[at]arctreatment.com
Some of the benefits and compensation packages we provide may include:
- 401(K) plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO) Plan
- Supplemental Health Insurance
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Continuing Education Units
- Flexible Schedule
- Productive Work Environment
How to Seek Employment with ARC
We appreciate you not calling our toll free number with questions about employment. If you have questions about career opportunities that this section of the website does not answer call 1 (310) 474-2100. If you would like to inquire about available jobs or submit your resume for our review, please send an email in Word Document or PDF format to hr[at]arctreatment[dot]com. Please include in the subject of your email the department you are interested in learning more about. If you are interested in being an intern at Authentic Recovery Center please specify the nature of the internship you are seeking. Once you have sent your application just wait to hear back from us. We regularly review our applicants and will keep your resume on file in order to notify you if a job opportunity opens up.
Authentic Recovery Center offers various internship programs. This includes both hours and supervision with a variety of experienced professionals. Our staff is multidisciplinary and consists of licensed psychologists, therapists, counselors and clinicians.
It is the continuing policy of Authentic Recovery, LLC to afford equal opportunities for all qualified persons, regardless of their race, creed, color, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, religion, disability, medical condition, marital status, or veteran status. No person shall be excluded from participation in, be denied the benefits of, or be subjected to discrimination in any program, activity or facility of the company on the basis of these factors.