Authentic Recovery Center (ARC) is a leading addiction and dual diagnosis treatment center located in Los Angeles, California. We employ an advanced approach to rehabilitation creating individualized treatment plans designed to support clients with a broad range of issues. Through multiple levels of care and different treatment programs, we can customize rehab to the extent required to meet the needs of any person seeking help. Our ARC rehab center staff is passionate about helping you.
No matter how fine the physical atmosphere of an addiction treatment center is, it still is only as effective as the addiction treatment services offered. The idea that money buys a solution to addiction is preposterous – the idea that amenities and physical atmosphere creates recovery is equally as such. The ARC rehab center staff…the staff that provides clinical services means everything. The crucial component of recovery from addiction, substance abuse, and alcoholism is that licensed and certified professionals must create a foundation for understanding the nature of these conditions.
ARC Rehab Center Staff Credentials
Our team consists of a variety of interdisciplinary, seasoned professionals that possess a comprehensive understanding of addiction, psychological, and psychiatric issues. The vast majority of our team is personally recovering, which strengthens the conduit of communication and serves as a bridge of understanding and trust in the therapeutic relationship. Personal experience with addiction, substance abuse, and alcoholism and residential treatment are truly paramount for a licensed and certified professional to be able to understand and convey the subtle nuances of the conditions of addiction, substance abuse, and alcoholism – so that they can impart solutions to these conditions in a receivable and believable way. Addicts, substance abusers, and alcoholics crave this understanding…without it, they often feel like fish in a fish tank…observed, tended to – but not active participants in their own life.
Our staff is completely dedicated and professionally invested in creating successful outcomes for each client and their loved ones. With over 130 years of combined experience in the field of mental and behavioral health treatment, our clinical team represents a level of expertise unparalleled in the United States. Regardless of the complexities surrounding enrollment, our team works to develop an individualized treatment plan specifically designed to attend to each client’s needs. Our goal is to help our clients and their loved ones through each phase of the recovery process, day by day, every step along the way.
Here’s our Staff
- Jon Esformes, Founder
- Heather Garrett, Chief Financial Officer/Human Resource Director
- Hadas Zies, CATC, Chief Operating Officer
- Alonso Dominguez, LMFT, Clinical Director
- Gillian Bieler, LCSW, Program Therapist/Case Manager
- Arati Patel, LMFT, Program Therapist
- Brad Jones, ASW, Program Therapist/Case Manager
- Edwyna, AMFT, Program Therapist/Case Manager
- Frank Dorward, CATC, Case Manager
- Tali Bar-Or, MSW, Case Manager
- Dr. Jonathan Reitman
- Ellie Mizani, MD
- Mark Hrymoc, MD
- Joseph Keene, MD
- Sarah Mourra, MD
- Kimberly Brown, MD
- Kristen Nelson, MD
- Jack Kuo, MD
- Courtney Karp, Psy.D.
- Tala Johartchi, Psy.D, Psycho-Education and Process Groups
- Shlomit Michaely, OMD, PhD, LAc, Acupuncture and Insightful Meditation Groups
- Jim Cowgill, LMFT, Mindfulness Group
- Justin Natoli, JD, LMFT, Emotional Regulation and Relationships & Communication Groups
- Honey Dubrovsky, LMFT, Grief & Loss Groups
- Sarah Chiba, AMFT, Mindfulness
- Chris Jones, MBA, Life Skills Group
- Allen Lavarias, Operations Director
- Larry Betts, Transportation Coordinator
Admissions and Marketing
- Diane Salandra, Admissions Director
- Shay Lavarias, Accounting
Our highly credentialed Los Angeles rehab center staff is here ready to help you recover from any substance abuse. We’ve been there. We know how it feels. Give us a call at 866-256-0051 and we can explain our substance abuse programs.