Life with an addiction can feel like no life at all. There is a sense that the drug controls your life. Even when you try to fight it, you often fail. But, addiction does not mean the end of the road. With Los Angeles addiction therapy services, you have a chance for a new beginning. It is hard to break an addiction, but treatment can help you begin the road to recovery. With continued support and therapy, you can learn to live a sober, free life.
What is Addiction Therapy?
Addiction therapy services are a combination of different modalities. It includes patient evaluation, diagnosis of the problem, the use of medication and treatment of the conditions that have created the addiction. Emotional issues are often part of the problem. Addiction therapy services also include counseling to treat these issues. During therapy, you work with a team of specialists, including a primary doctor, a licensed psychiatrist and a substance abuse counselor.
Merely going through medical detox does not mean you are cured. The recovery process is long and complex. Addiction therapy services can include the detox process, residential treatment programs, counseling, therapy, and aftercare. Medicines can be used during the detox process to help with withdrawal symptoms. They are also used, if needed, to treat mental health issues, such as depression.
Therapy is designed to help you understand the causes of your addiction. You learn about the issues that led to your addiction. You learn about positive behaviors and dealing with challenges. During treatment, you also learn how to build healthy relationships. Treatment does not end once you complete a residential program. Support continues through outpatient services. This includes further counseling and group sessions.
Who We Are
Authentic Recovery Center is a center that offers Los Angeles addiction therapy services. We are an in-network provider with Cigna, Anthem, Blue Cross and Aetna, making it easier for our clients to receive the level of addiction therapy services they need.
Los Angeles Addiction Therapy Services
Our addiction therapy services are designed to assist you with diagnosis through aftercare. Each phase of our addiction therapy services helps you move towards living a free, sober life. We offer:
- Dual diagnosis–Client diagnosis for addiction as well as for any contributing mental health disorder
- Detox–Our detox program, managed by a private doctor, prescribes medication to help with some of the withdrawal symptoms
- Residential treatment–Our residential addiction therapy in Los Angeles provides clients with strong support, including individual, group and family therapy
- Continuing care services–Clients also receive additional residential support services as they move on with their everyday life
- Intensive outpatient services– Once our clients complete the residential and continuing care programs, we offer support through our daytime program
- Aftercare program–Our aftercare program is a constantly changing program that seeks to encourage clients who have completed the program
- Family therapy program–Addiction often leads to family conflicts and this program’s goal is to help the family resolve those issues. Families learn how to communicate, how to support their recovering relative and how to understand family roles and boundaries
Our residential facilities for addiction therapy in Los Angeles are warm and welcoming, providing a sense of home and privacy. We offer well-appointed rooms and a community atmosphere that is necessary on the road to recovery. One of our buildings is a stand-alone detox facility. Another facility houses our outpatient services. Clients have the benefit of receiving addiction therapy in Los Angeles. This is a community that actively supports those who are beginning to live life once again clean and sober.
Addiction doesn’t have to control your life. There are ways to break free. Quality Los Angeles addiction therapy services can help you get your life back on track. Contact Authentic Recovery Center at 866-256-0051 so we can support you on this journey.